Thursday, November 11, 2010

Lovers Touch, Leaves me Broken

First meet me in a cafe, undress me with your beautiful eyes (but don't let me see)

Then get to know my heart, personality, habits.

Grow with me over the years.

Record a memory with every place we land.

Speak well of me and teach me many new things.

Be creative with the places you take me.

Speak to me in a whisper towards my ear.

Never tell me you love me.

Touch me only with the breath you produce.

Let it linger around my neck and gently kiss my collar.

Let me taste your lips ever so slightly,

while you caress my body in adventurous ways never yet thought of.

You may pull my hair, but not to hard just enough to let me know your in charge.

Throw me onto the wet ground and have your way.

Let the wet grass be the bed of lust and the moonlight be the witness to the unknown event.

As the rain beats down on our backs let it lead to more screaming of your name.

Then when your finished, kiss me once more, on the forehead, before you leave me forever.

Never call me or answer my messages.

I'll make it easy for you.

I'm finished, you gave me what I wanted, now leave me forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment